Because of ACH is a complex system the payments via ACH Stripe is a bit complicated.
- If the customer for the first time in your shop he doesn’t have a verified Stripe bank account. So he has to verify it first. He places an order the information email will be sent to him. There will be all the information about later verification and payment process.
- After this, the customer has to wait for a couple of days for micro withdrawals. But he is free to purchase something while he is waiting for a verification.
- The customer received verification microdeposits and is follow the link from the email.
- There he fills the payment form again and sees the verification form.
- After he has entered the micro deposits from his bank account he is able to purchase everything from your shop!
As you can see this is a bit complicated procedure to pay via ACH Stripe. But after the first verification made your customers can pay directly from their bank accounts!
== 1.0.7 ==
Get all customers, no limit.
== 1.0.6 ==
- Verification via microdeposits.
== 1.0.5 ==
- Different customers for one WP account in test and live modes
Continue reading Changelog – WooCommerce ACH Stripe
How to try a demo
You should click the Add to cart button at the bottom of the page. It is not a real purchase just a test.
Enter your mouse on the Cart widget in the top right corner and click Checkout.
Continue reading How to try a demo – WooCommerce ACH Stripe Gateway
Since Stripe has accepted ACH payments and WooCommerce has no such functionality we’ve made this plugin for you to easy accept payments from bank accounts via ACH Stripe.
After you have purchased the plugin, you will receive plugin file in .zip package.
1) To install the plugin, go to Admin Panel > Plugins.
2) Click the “Add New” button > then “Upload Plugin” button.
3) Select .zip package & click “Install Now”. After that activate the plugin and start to use it. Continue reading Live Documentation – WooCommerce ACH Stripe Gateway