Since Stripe has accepted ACH payments and WooCommerce has no such functionality we’ve made this plugin for you to easy accept payments from bank accounts via ACH Stripe.
After you have purchased the plugin, you will receive plugin file in .zip package.
1) To install the plugin, go to Admin Panel > Plugins.
2) Click the “Add New” button > then “Upload Plugin” button.
3) Select .zip package & click “Install Now”. After that activate the plugin and start to use it.
Remember that you should have the WooCommerce plugin working on your site!
3 Getting Started
After you have installed and activated the plugin you should go to WooCommerce>>Settings>>Checkout>>ACH Stripe.
Let’s introduce all the settings.
- Enable/Disable – enable or disable the ACH Stripe gateway
- Title – title of a payment method to be displayed on a checkout page
- Description – description of a payment method to be displayed on a checkout page
- Company Name – your company name. It will be displayed at the bottom of a payment form in accordance with ACH Authorization
- Test Mode – enable test mode where you can test payments from some test bank account
- Test Secret Key, Test Publishable Key – necessary in a test mode. You can get it from your Stripe dashboard
- Live Secret Key, Live Publishable Key – necessary to receive real payments. You can get it from your Stripe dashboard
- Logging – enable/disable logging to a log file in WooCommerce>>System Status>>Logs
We highly recommend you to read ACH Authorization to avoid any disputes about charges or fees. We provide a checkbox for customers to authorize you to electronically debit their accounts.
Also, the plugin provides WooCommerce auto-refunds via Stripe.
Good luck with your sales! Enjoy it!